Force File Resolution

Force File Resolution:

If the IRS has filed your taxes for you, we can help! Offer in Compromise (OIC): If you cannot afford to pay your tax debt to the IRS. An Offer In Compromise may place you in a position to settle your debt with the IRS. Not everyone qualifies for an Offer in Compromise, once we do a consultation, we will see if you you do.